Sunday, May 6, 2012

ILF Conference in Costa Rica

What a privilege it's been to serve at the International Teams leadership conference in Costa Rica over the last week - it has been amazing to worship together in song with people serving all over the planet! A big shout out has to go to Diego, David and Phil - its not often that I play with a band I've never met...let alone from another continent! But they have been so gracious with my terrible Spanish and multiple last minute changes (and wrong keys!!)

A few people have been asking where to find the songs we've learned over the week? Some have been mine, and you can download the audio and charts from my website. I still haven't finished a recording of "Born again" yet, but hopefully in the next few weeks it will be up on the website for download. You'll find the full song list google.doc here with links to YouTube clips of the songs. ILF song list If you are looking for words or sheet music, between www.ccli.com, www.worshiptogether.com and www.praisecharts.com you should be able to find everything else.

It's been great to meet so many new friends - please keep in touch, and let me know if there's any other way I can support your work through my music!

Te veo luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment